Please click on the link below to read the most up to date letter about school reopening.
Please find attached a letter to all parents, carers and families from Nicholas Postgate Catholic Academy Trust CEO, Hugh Hegarty. These are available to download at the bottom of this post.
Click on the link below to find out more about Free School Meals during school closures
- CHRISTMAS CAUSE HAMPER 2020 LETTER.pdf pdf246.8 KbNov 24th, 2020
- NPCAT LOATT request pdf. documentOct 13th, 2020
- WHOLE SCHOOL NEWSLETTER 25th SEPTEMBER 2020.pdf pdf259.0 KbSep 25th, 2020
- PARENT letter NOT close contacts in a school.pdf pdf189.1 KbSep 25th, 2020
- NPCAT COVID-19 Advice to parents Sept 2020 (1).pdf pdf390.4 KbSep 23rd, 2020
- CENSUS PRO FORMA FOR BACK OF CHURCH.pdf pdf72.1 KbSep 18th, 2020
- Whole school letter 18.9.20.pdf pdf259.4 KbSep 18th, 2020
- NPCAT Parent and Carer Update September 2020 .pdf pdf1.5 MbSep 18th, 2020
- NPCAT LOATT request pdf..pdf pdf395.7 KbSep 8th, 2020
- St Edwards - Secondary Open Evening Letter to Parents and Carers.pdf pdf176.6 KbSep 7th, 2020
- Copy of NPCAT Recovery Curriculum Framework July 2020.pdf pdf632.2 KbJul 17th, 2020
- NPCAT Appointments Update 0720.pdf pdf1.5 MbJul 17th, 2020
- September Opening.pdf pdf586.9 KbJul 16th, 2020
- Welcome letter for September Initial Letter.pdf pdf292.4 KbJun 26th, 2020
- Vacination catch up letter.pdf pdf501.3 KbJan 23rd, 2020
- v3 School Attendance Letter Parent Se 19 Nicholas Postgate pdf320.5 KbNov 11th, 2019
- Holiday dates letter 2020 - 2021.pdf pdf576.8 KbOct 21st, 2019
- Prayer Space For March.pdf pdf227.3 KbMay 13th, 2019
- School Improvement Framework Letter.pdf pdf449.8 KbMay 13th, 2019
- Digital Leaders Anti-Bullying Letter.jpg jpg1.6 MbMay 13th, 2019
- School Therapy Dog.pdf pdf423.2 KbMay 13th, 2019
- Pupil Internet User Agreement.pdf pdf493.2 KbMay 13th, 2019
- Educational Visits and Medical Updates Consent Form.pdf pdf109.9 KbMay 13th, 2019
- Holiday Letter 2019-2020.pdf pdf300.4 KbMay 13th, 2019
- Photo and Video Consent Form.pdf pdf93.5 KbMay 13th, 2019
- Y3 Tennis Championship.docx docx546.2 KbMay 13th, 2019
We know that many families may be struggling in these unique, unprecedented times. Canon John Lumley, the Episcopal Vicar for Missionary Discipleship in our diocese, has sent the letter below that lists a number of organisations to which people can turn if they are in need.
Please feel able to share this information with family and friends should they fall into difficulty.