Keeping you safe
You can speak to any adults at school about anything that is worrying you. However, there are six adults who have the special job of keeping you safe.
Mrs M Brown (Safeguarding lead)
Mrs Teasdale, Mrs Fox, Mrs Angel, Mrs McGuinness and Mrs Willington (Deputy Safeguarding leads)
The Department for Education has commissioned the NSPCC to launch a new helpline called Report Abuse in Education. The helpline comes after numerous anonymised testimonials of sexual harassment and abuse in schools and colleges were shared to the Everyone’s Invited website.
- children and young people who want to share current and non-recent experiences of sexual abuse and harassment
- children and young people who want to talk about being involved in or witnessing any incidents
- anyone who works or volunteers in a school setting and needs support and guidance
- adults who have experienced non-recent abuse
- parents and carers who are concerned about their own child or other children.